Summary of the Advantages
- The currency is neutral and as a bridging currency no nation benefits more than any other from its use.
- Fiat currency exchange rates are, minute by minute, in a constant state of flux. They are also vulnerable to dramatic changes caused by unexpected global events.
In contrast the mHR used by the WEAPD in the WorQour currency transactions can be stable for months possibly even years.
- Unlike the global reserve that serves two functions, firstly as an internal national currency and secondly as an external international currency, the WorQour only serves one function. The WorQour’s singular role is to function successfully as a bridge between national economies. The WorQour is not, at any stage, used as an internal national currency.
- The currency circumvents the Triffin dilemma and provides solutions to all the problems tabled at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference.
- The currency is free from the destabilising effects caused by changes in foreign Central bank interest rates.
- As a cashless currency the WorQour’s exchange rates make it immune to currency speculation.
- The currency can be moved over borders with no increase or decrease in value.
- Unlike gold, WorQour Certificates are easy to transport and store.
- The currency’s mHR is an auto-adjusting feature that automatically includes government increases to the mHR.
- The currency isolates and insulates national economies without de-coupling them from international trade.
- The currency’s stable mHR exchange rates supports long-term financial planning.
- The stable mHR exchange rate also make the system ideal for locking-in long term commodity prices.
- As a cashless currency that only transfers funds between established bank accounts the WorQour doesn’t support the cash movements normally associated with the global black market.
- National currencies are readily converted into WorQours as required so there is no need for individuals, corporations or governments to hold overseas funds. As a result governments may even legislate to stop the taking or holding of a national currency outside nation borders. This in turn would thwart the movement of those national currencies normally associated with black market trades e.g. illegal drugs.
- WorQour Certificates offer storing fiat currency wealth as a tangible alternative to using tax havens, Gold or Cryptocurrencies.
- Time is an unlimited commodity. Unlike the Crypto currencies that are restricted to 21 million units the WorQour currency taps an unlimited resource.
- Processing safe WorQour currency transfers uses considerably less energy than Crypto currency transfers.
- Crypto currencies are suited to storing wealth but the exchange rates are extremely volatile and the payment transfer process is uneconomical.
WorQour certificates are also a suitable method of storing wealth. The WorQour exchange rates are extremely stable and the transfer processing costs are far more economical.
- Apart from the financial benefits, a nation who’s currency also acts as the global reserve can act autonomously as judge and jury. The universal need for its currency can be used as leverage to elicit the support of other nations for that country’s global ambitions. The change to a different national global reserve fiat currency would eventually incur more of the same.
The WorQour’s neutrality does not support the global ambitions of any one nation. Nations, who would prefer to stay neutral, are strengthened in their resistance to the pressure that would have otherwise drawn them into a conflict. The WorQour removes the likelihood that any nation could exercise its financial dominance and become a global bully.
- A universally accepted and functioning WEAPD system has the potential to act as a non-nuclear deterrent that allows decisions based on a global consensus to be enforced.
Advantages of the First configuration.
- The mHR used in the exchange formula is established by the national government, or an authorise body, at a rate the economy can sustain.
- The WorQour with it’s mHR exchange rate means no overseas funds are required. Local currency is exchanged directly into WorQours as required. Poor exchange rates or having no overseas funds that, in the past, have prevented free trade are no longer a problem.
- There is no conflict of interest in using the WorQour internationally. The WorQour functions outside and between all domestic economies.
- National currencies will function strictly within the sphere of their own national boundaries.
- Commodity contract prices agreed using the WorQours bridging currency supply both the vendor and purchaser with predictable financial outcomes because the mHRs used in the exchange formula are so stable.
- Pricing products in WorQours increases the spending power of nations with poor currency exchange rates.
- The WorQour opens up the developing world to easily affordable western goods and this in turn will gradually improve their standard of living.
- Pricing goods in WorQours open the doors to new customers, increasing the market size and as a result this will help kick-start a sluggish global economy.
Advantages of the Second configuration.
- The WEAPD/WorQour currency and payment system can supply domestic banks with unlimited amounts of capital at very competitive and stable interest rates. And those interest rates will not be vulnerable to fluctuations emanating from external factors.
- The system is capable of suppling loans to countries in financial difficulty, e.g. Greece, at rates, and on terms, that accomodate the Greek government’s economic plans.